Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Joint Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Arthritis
- Hip Arthritis
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Hand Arthritis
What are my treatment options?
- Epidural Injections
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Recovery of Joint Motion
- Recovery of Strength
- Pain Relief
- Improved Function
- Independent Care
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease joint stiffness.
- Pain-relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Progressive strength training.
- Balance and functional re-education.
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If youâ€™re ready for relief, and tired of â€œmaskingâ€ your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Physical therapy techniques are recommended for arthritis of the knee, hip, shoulder, and hand. Physical Therapy 2005 85: 907-971; Physical Therapy 2004 84: 934-972.