What is an Osteopractor?
An osteopractic certified clinician has gone through an intensive 12 to 18-month post-graduate training program and is then awarded a diploma signifying that they have successfully completed all of the following curriculum:
- Dry Needling Courses
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Extremity Manipulative Therapy
- Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Differential Diagnosis & Multi-Modal Management
- Ultrasound-Guided Dry Needling
As a result, a physical therapist with an osteopractic diploma is better equipped with additional education, training, and treatment techniques to help you recover faster.